Wednesday 5 February 2014

SCAMPOLICE GROUP. SCAMMER MESSAGES DATABASE



Welcome to Scampolice Group's Database of Scammer messages.  
    Scampolice Group warns you:

If you see these texts, or parts of them in messages, then you are dealing with a scammer, probably from West Africa or Malaysia, but may be from other countries as well. Scammers use cut and pasted text because they are usually almost illiterate, uneducated, and have little English, or because it is easier to do it when dealing with hundreds of potential victims a day. Note: scammers hardly ever address you by name and this is because it makes it unnecessary to edit messages with names in them. They will call you “Honey”, “Baby”, “my Queen”, “Angel”, etc.
Never tell a scammer how you caught him*. Never tell him about his message text and never correct his mistakes. We like our scammers to continue to be uneducated and stupid. Remember when a message suggests you send money, you are talking to a scammer and whatever the excuse he gives you, send nothing and leave without a word.
*Even if you think you are dealing with a woman be assured it is a boy in an internet cafe.   



  Be careful with the people, who suddenly contact you on SKYPE/MSN/Yahoo messenger. There are NO SOLDIERS, GENERALS, SERGEANTS or OFFICERS, using messengers who will offer you romance, especially if they claim to be in Afghanistan, Libya, Syria etc.
  Offshore: 
ENGINEERS, GOLD AND GEMSTONE DEALERS, and similar persons are also FAKE.
 
Take notice: 
SOLDIERS NEVER PAY FOR LEAVE 
Government Departments DO NOT USE WESTERN UNION/MoneyGram, or similar transfers. 




@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


                                         
                This is a SCAM! DO NOT RESPOND!



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@



                        Loan Scam
                      

                       Charles Kponyo /

                       James Edwards /

                      Desmond Edwards

                             (Ghana)
                            


charleskponyo@yahoo.com


IP Addresses used:

IP:       41.218.249.247
IP:       41.218.255.181

ISP:     Vodafone Ghana
Organization:  Vodafone Ghana
Type:   Wireless Broadband
Assignment:    Dynamic IP
Country:          Ghana
State/Region:  Greater Accra
City:    Accra

IP:       41.66.207.249
IP:       41.66.207.230

ISP:     Ghana Telecom
Organization:  Vodafone Ghana
Services:          Suspected network sharing device
Type:   Wireless Broadband
Assignment:    Static IP
Country:          Ghana


WU Money transfer to:

Receiver: Charles Kponyo

Address:

Country: Ghana
City: Accra
Zip code:  00233

Amount: 1800 USD

INFORMANT:


James Edwards (Military scammer). His Profile on Tagged.com has been deleted.

Asking $1800.00 for his son Desmond school fees..
Refuses to give me a cell phone number....because he is in the Military and cannot have a cell.

E-mail addresses:
James Edwards:  charleskponyo@yahoo.com
His “Son”Desmond Edwards:   desmondedwards79@yahoo.com

YM ID:   Lover Success

Address to send the money:
Charles Kponyo
Accra, Ghana
Zip:   00233
Bank Western Union



ADMIN:

Profile Charles Kponyo, created with the e-mail address charleskponyo@yahoo.com


Facebook.com:
Charles Kponyo (with charleskponyo@yahoo.com)




                              SCAMMER PROFILE!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

Joined Facebook
4 August 2013

YM Avatar (with desmondedwards79@yahoo.com):

                                             Photo of Sgt. Ralph Edwards used
                          Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

 
Lover Success: <ding>
Lover Success: hi honey
Lover Success: how are you my love
Lover Success: i have miss you alot
Lover Success: i have been thinking of you so much and i miss talking to you to honey
Lover Success: how was your last night sleep?
Lover Success: how is the family to doing?
Lover Success: i really miss you so much and you are not being coming on line to talk to me and i love you with all my life honey i love you so much there is nothing going to stop me love you because you mean so much to me and i promise to make you the best woman in this world dear
Lover Success: i love you so much it 's long time am not been hearing from you and i am thinking of you
Lover Success: i love you so much honey
Lover Success: take care of your self
Lover Success: my real name is James Edwards but you can call me James
Lover Success: since i found you i have stop going there becuse i had found what i am looking for
Lover Success: i delete my profile from there
Lover Success: why are you still there?
Lover Success: baby i really love you with all my life and i don't want anybody should take you away from me honey
Lover Success: i love you so much and trusted in you that you will be there for me to come so that we can marry that is why i deleted my profile from the site dear
Lover Success: baby i will come to you. you know how i feel for you and you are my everything that i have in my life and you are the only one am going to spend the rest of my life with baby and i promise to make you the best woman in this world honey
Lover Success: i really love you from my haert honey
Lover Success: you are my everything
Lover Success: i love you
Lover Success: Desmond said he is not been hearing from you and he miss you so much when he call you he is not geting you
Lover Success: baby you know much we love you i really love you so much honey ok you and Desmond is the family that i have now and you mean so much to me honey

Lover Success: but baby i want you to stop going to the site i mean tagged ok
Lover Success: i am not in any site any more ok since i found you i have not joined any site again because at first i was there looking for my soul partner and i God gave you to me so i don't haved to bother myself to joining and site to look for any woman to grow old with and you are the only one i am going to grow old with honey

Lover Success: baby send me picture of you ok
Lover Success: okay
Lover Success: charleskponyo@yahoo.com
Lover Success: that is my email ok
Lover Success: my Queen
Lover Success: i love you honey

Lover Success: Are you a handy woman?, for example
if I bought a ceiling fan can u put it in?
Lover Success: hahaha lol
Lover Success: When was the last time you had sex?
Lover Success: yes but just asking my Queen ok

ADMIN:
                              etc… etc over sex…

Scammers usually “press this button” in their game with single women. They also often use such psychological method as asking victims about private and intimate moments like: ”bath-shower”, meal, dream, underwear, etc… to be closer as much as possible to the victim, but it maybe an introduction to getting the victim to submitting intimate or nude photographs that they can use in a blackmail scam later


Lover Success: Ever since you walked into my life I have been smiling. There hasn't been a night when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, and faithful.And you are the one am going to spend the rest of my life with
Lover Success: I wanted someone who would accept me for who I am. I know that I’ve found that person in you. My heart told me that my princess was there when I first said hello to you over there my love
Lover Success: I'm thinking of you honey and i can't even sleep because the love i have have you baby
Lover Success: i love you so much honey and you are the only that i have now in my life ok and i promise to make you happy in your life ok you are my everything in this world, and you are the only one i am going to spend the rest of my life with ok
Lover Success: i really love you with all my life

Lover Success: baby i am not good
Lover Success: am not feeling well honey
Lover Success: dear it about our son Desmond
Lover Success: <ding>
Lover Success: dear he has sacked from school honey because of fees so i am so confuse and very sad honey,and i am so sorry to ask you this ok pls i want you to do me a favour to pay his fees for him when i come back then i pay you ok i didn't mean to ask you this but it because of you only that i ahve and trust to in my life and i know you will help him for that he was in first class so he is crying and worrying about this honey pls i want you to pay his fees for him when i come then i pay you ok i trust you
Lover Success: it $800 my love

Lover Success: You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you. You mean so much to me, and my only desire is to make you as happy as you make me. With each passing day I fall more in love with you.

Lover Success: You are always in my thoughts and in my heart. I never knew that love could be so wonderful until I met you. You have given me a new perspective on so many things. I will always treasure our love and keep it safe. I love you, Baby!!! life can be cruel but when it all comes together there is no moment as sweet.i love you with all my life honey and i trust and believed in you to honey and i promise to make you happy in your life

Lover Success: From this moment on, we have each other and all the time to be in each other's arms. When I say I love you it is truly mean and i know we will be soon my Queen.....the Queen of my heart there is no one again in my heart apart from you i really love you from my heart honey.
Lover Success: okay my love
Lover Success: hi honey, here is the address to send the money.

Full name:Charles Kponyo

Country:Ghana

City:Accra

Zip code:00233

Bank:Western Union

amount is $1800


i was confuse yesterday so the amount that i mention for you was wrong because i was so sad and thinking so the correct amount is $1800

Lover Success: Can't wait to have you in my arms baby
Lover Success: So what are you going to eat for dinner tonight
Lover Success: Oh okay but hope you are going to have somthing sweet
Lover Success: and you did not invite me to join you honey
Lover Success: the place you have taking your dinner honey
Lover Success: but don't worry we will be soon ok
Lover Success: and i promise you that i will do anything to make you happy and do whatver you like when i come back my love

Lover Success: we have been talking for long time and i told you that i will be coming home soon and we trust and believed each other and you know much i feel and love you that is why i have been here and talking to you that i have got a woman in my life that i am going to marry when i come back dear
Lover Success: do you know that i am here for true love ?
Lover Success: i am your husband ok    
Lover Success: ok i email you the address to send the money to our son and you did not reply my email why?
Lover Success: when are you going to send it to him so that he can go to school on monday my love
Lover Success: he is worrying that his friends all are learn from him and while he was in first class to my love and i was so sad and sick to honey that why i did not come on line yesterday to talk to you my love please am pleading you to help him for me ok i am not here for your money ok but you see he is in need i that is why i asked you to help him for me when i come back then i pay you and even pay interest in it for you ok please honey
Lover Success: come on honey talk to me ok i am here for you to talk so talk to me
Lover Success: baby we are using Military phone here to do our calls ok and we are not allowing to do any call because of securite code okay please
Lover Success: come on honey i am not lieing to you ok are you not trusting me or what honey
Lover Success: even Desmond we have been emailing our self
Lover Success: come on honey
Lover Success: why
Lover Success: talk to me honey why are you not trusting me?
Lover Success: you know i love and care for you honey you are my only woman that i have in my live ok please
Lover Success: baby i am not with Desmond ok he is with my friend and my is the taking care of him ok and i even used his name for my yahoo id honey please help him for me i will pay you when i come back ok pls am pleading you for that just do me a favour ok so that he can able to continue his education ok pls
Lover Success: I AM USING MILITARY PHONE AND LAPTOP HERE SO WHY ARE YOU NOT BELIEVING ME HONEY

Lover Success: not good my Angel very sad and worry
Lover Success:  the deal is to help our son when i come back then i pay you all and even will get more interest bucause i really trust and believe you my love
Lover Success: baby you know how much i love and feel for you and you are the only one in my life and i trust you so you just do your best and help him for ok i will pay you and i promise i will do anything for you when i come back honey
Lover Success: baby you know that i can't hide anything from you and if i have my own cell phone i can give it to you and you are my wife so why should i hide things from you whiles you are only one honey
Lover Success: so please you do me that favour and i will pay you back i promise my love
Lover Success: baby you know i love you with all my life don't hurt ok please
Lover Success: stop what honey?
over Success: baby are you insulting me
Lover Success: i am not honey why should do that to my love
Lover Success: i only ask you to help our son when i come back then i pay because our son is in need that is all so why should insult you and i never ever to that to you honey
Lover Success: okay it ok honey let him be in the house don't mad on me
Lover Success: i love you more honey
Lover Success: Ever since you walked into my life I have been smiling. There hasn't been a night when I have gone to sleep with a frown on my face, and it's all because of you. Honey, I am glad that you came into my life.
Lover Success: I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, and faithful. I wanted someone who would accept me for who I am. I know that I’ve found that person in you. My heart told me that my princess was there when I first said hello to you over there my love i really love you and i will continue to love you till i die ok and i will spend the rest of my life with you and grow old with you. I didn't have to think twice when I asked you to be my wife.

Message N 1:

From: Charles Kponyo <charleskponyo@yahoo.com> 
To: XXXX
Date: XX Jan 2014
Subject: Address to send the money my love


hi honey, here is the address to send the money.

Full name: Charles Kponyo
Country: Ghana
City: Accra
Zip code: 00233
Bank: Western Union
amount is  $1800

Message N 2:
From: desmond edwards <desmondedwards79@yahoo.com>
To: XXXX
Date: XX Jan 2014
Subject: Good Afternoon momey

hi mom,how are you doing there for me? i hope you are doing well for me there.I really miss you so much and i love you to mom i have been thinking of you mom.Please mom am sacked from school because of fees and i have been sad and worry about my education mom,please i want you to pay my fees for me when dad come back he will pay you back your money ok please i beg you in the name of God mom.you are the only one can help me for this mom and since i dropped from school i have been crying and i am very sad because i was in first class so i am not happy been at home mom help me to go to school ok i trust you that you will pay it for me mom.I want to get good grade to come and show you in the state mom and i really love you so much i can't wait to be with you in the state mom i miss you so much and i am happy having you in my life mom,please do me favor ok mom i hope you will send me the money to pay my fees mom please help me ok.The amount is $1800 mom please daddy will give you the Address to send me the money ok my lovely mother.I asked he to give me your id and number to call you and hear your voice and i can email you to mom.you can email me on desmondedwards79@yahoo.com and we can talk to on yahoo ok mom and even when you send me the money,you can email me the information ok mom i love you so much and i hope you love me the way i love you to more.

i hope will hear from you soon mom 

bye your Son Desmond


Message N 3:
From: desmond edwards <desmondedwards79@yahoo.com>
To: XXXX
Date: XX Jan 2014
Subject: mom how are you?

hi momey,how are you doing? i hope you are doing well for me mom.Mom i just want to check on you in see how are you doing and ask for the money you are going send to me to pay my fees mom.Please when are you going to send me the money mom please i am waiting for you to help me ok.I LOVE YOU MOM, HAVE A NICE DAY MY LOVELY MOTHER.

BYE YOUR SON Desmond

Message N 4:

From: desmond edwards <desmondedwards79@yahoo.com>
To: XXXX
Date: XX Jan 2014
Subject: LOVE YOU MOMEY

hi mom, how are you? i am very glad to hear from you to and thank you for replying my email mom.I love you mom and i am thinking and worried everyday so i want you to help to continue the school  okay mom.And us you said you want dad should email you the information to send the money,i asked my care taker to give me the address to email you so that you can help me with the money.I love you so much mom and i beg you in the name of God to help me you are the only one can help me and i promise you that daddy will pay you when he come back mom the amount is $1800     i love you so much and i hope you will email me when you send the money .

I asked my care taker to give me the information to give you so that you can able to send me the money okay so here is the Address mom  please the amount is $ 1800.

Full Name:Charles Kponyo

Country:Ghana

City:Accra

Zip code:00233

Bank:Western Union

Message N 5:

From: desmond edwards <
desmondedwards79@yahoo.com>
Top: XXXX
Date: XX Jan 2014
Subject: Re: mom how are you?

mommy please dad told me long time that they are using military phone so he has been emailing on here mom please if he had some i think he can give it to you mom i know how daddy is he can't hide anything from you mom please he will pay  you when he come back mom i beg you in the name of God mom i really love you and i trust you to mom please try your best and help me out of this ok mom please i am so worried of my education just help me from this mom you are the only one can help me and you are the only mother that i have now in my life and i believe and trust in you mom you know how much i love you and i am so happy for having you in my life mom please help me to go to school mom.I love you mom and i hope to hear from you again bye your son Desmond

ADMIN:
Our Informant declines to continue this game. The last letter from “son Desmond”:

Message N 6:
From: desmond edwards <desmondedwards79@yahoo.com>
To: XXXX
Date: XX Jan 2014
Subject: mom how are you?

hi mommy how are you? i hope you are doing fine us well mom.Am not hearing from you again mom why? you are the mother that i have now in my life mom so please don't hurt me ok i love you so much mom you are my everything in this world mom i really love you so much so let me been hearing from you ok.Hope to hear from you soon again 
  
your son Desmond

YM Avatar (with desmondedwards79@yahoo.com):


                           Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!




@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


                                        
                This is a SCAM! DO NOT RESPOND!



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

                            419 Scam
                     Sick Child Scam

                     Dirk Steven / Stevens
                                (Nigeria)


 

IP:       41.203.69.4
ISP:     Globacom Ltd
Organization:  Globacom Ltd
Services:          Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (1)
Assignment:    Static IP
Country:          Nigeria


IP:       83.170.97.105
ISP:     UK2 - Ltd
Organization:  UK2 Customer
Services:          Network sharing device or proxy server
Assignment:    Static IP
Country:          United Kingdom
Phone number: + 1 208 753 7648


Tagged.com:
Dirk S (Stevens)

                                 FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!


                           Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!


                                       Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

                         Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

I NEED THAT SPECIAL WOMAN..................
Profile Views: 968 times
Tagline: Love, long-termed relationship, penpals, friends
Skype: dirkstevens123 FB: Dirk D Stevens Viber:
Member Since: August 2, 2013
Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom
Age: 37
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English, Español - España
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Christian
Orientation: Straight

About Me

Interests: Scammers beware..... ( *:O) clown*=)) rolling on the floor ) Nice ladies ask me please.
Dreams:  Please ask me its private
Best Features: My smile, Generosity, charisma and sense of humor.


About Me:
    Life has thought me lots of things and now i am a better person, i'm Dirk and am here to get the best out of life to make me a complete perfect man. Pleae scammers from Africa, Ghana Nigeria Pi** off, i will ignore or block you. I am know there is a very good woman here waiting to meet me.....I just can't wait to meet my Angel on earth.


Message on Tagged.com:


                                  SCAMMER MESSAGE!

Hello beautiful, I don't mean to disturb you, I was peeping through on here, when i came across you, I must tell you that you look very beautiful and attractive, I would love to be your friend and know more about you, if you don't mind.

INFORMANT:

I sent to him a message on TAGGED  asking for e-mail address and got the following answer:
Dirk Stevens:
(name removed)  i really like you. But please i need to verify you are real. do your have a Facebook profile? 

INFORMANT:

My reply:
·                      
OK. So, I sent to you my private e-mail address and you’re telling me that I’m not real? At the same time you hide your e-mail address, so what is the point to believe you? Prove that YOU are REAL. I have nothing to hide and don’t want to waste my time for the person who insult me for nothing. Bye! 

Tagged.com. INBOX:

Dirk Stevens:

·                     No please i am sorry
·                     My email is dirk.stevens@ymail.com
·                     I receive emails from people who are not real
·                     too many scammers here
·                      
(*;) winking  *:)) laughing)

 Message from a mail box:

From: Dirk Stevens <dirk.stevens@ymail.com>
Date: XX January 2014
Subject: Re: Dirk from Tagged.com
To: XXXX

Hello (name removed)

How are you doing? i feel the same way too. All women on the internet do not want to get real. My story is Call me Dirk, am from Oden Switzerland, and i was born in Oden, Switzerland moved to England when i was 18 yrs. Am currently i the USA for business, I am widowed, with a princess (Pamela) she's 5 I got the awesome website tagged from a friend i met at the Airport and so far this website is full of awesome Women and some of them are fake. And i look forward to meet that special woman for me, for a very serious relationship, I'm an open book Nothing much about me just start a decent conversation and you will find our how amazing i am, i am Funny, family oriented, goal oriented, a good listener,Loyal, calm, romantic, humorous, generous to a fault, creative, intelligent very hardworking, independent, and financial stable. I travel a lot Because of my business and my daughter (Pamela) lives with my sister in Madrid Spain. Life has thought me lots of things and now i am a better person, and am here to get the best out of life to make me a complete perfect man. I need a very serious relationship that will lead to marriage, so i know there is a very good woman here waiting to meet me.....I just can't wait to meet my Angel on earth.

I really like you charisma and you seem like a very calm but yet strict woman. And that my kind of woman. I will do all i can to get to know you better. So far i have not met any decent and sincere woman from Tagged you are the only straight forward woman i met there. And i don't want to joke with you. I want to take you serious and want us to communicate often. I will be glad to hear from you again Irina.

You can call me anytime or request for a call back + 1 208 753 7648

Best regards,

Dirk

INFORMANT:
  I rang him up several times (with hidden number). Someone has been listening my voice and remained silent on the other end of the line…

ADMIN:


Profile of the same scammer on Facebook.com It was changed. We can see old and new versions of the Profile:

Facebook.com:

Dirk Steven with dirk.stevens@ymail.com  (OLD shape)




                               FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!



                           Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

                          Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

Lives in Glasgow, United Kingdom
From Bern, Switzerland
Joined Facebook
3 January 2013

Dirk D Stevens Papi Pamela (NEW shape)



                            FAKE SCAMMER PROFILE!


                                  (take notice: he is married! *;) winking)
                    Stolen Photo used by SCAMMER!

PROFILE INFORMATION:

From Bern, Switzerland
Contact Information:
Mobile Phones: +1 208-753-7648      
Screen name: dirk.stevens@ymail.com (Yahoo! Messenger)
Joined Facebook
3 January 2013

Comments:

Dirk D Stevens:
29 October 2013
Please Lord Heal My Daughter. I love her

Dirk D Stevens
2 November 2013
Heaven i need a Miracle.




@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


                                        
                This is a SCAM! DO NOT RESPOND!



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


                      SCAM/SPAM
                 Advance Fee Fraud
         (Package Delivery Scam)

                         Ree Siilva
                          (Nigeria)



Money demand: 3700 USD


Message:


From: Ree T. Siilva <reet.siilva@yahoo.com>
To:
Date: Thursday, January 30, 2014


Assistance Inspection Director
Harrisburg International Airport Pennsylvania
One Terminal Drive, Middle town,
PA 17057, Pennsylvania  USA

Hello Good Friend,

I have very vital information to give to you, but first I
must have your trust
before I review it to you because it may cause me my job, so
I need somebody
that I can trust for me to be able to review the secret to
you.

I am Mr. Ree Siilva, head of luggage/baggage storage
facilities here at the
Harrisburg International Airport, Pennsylvania USA. During
my discovered an
abandoned shipment from a Diplomat from Nigeria and when
scanned it revealed an

undisclosed sum of money in a metal trunk box. The
consignment was abandoned
because the Contents of the consignment was not properly
declared by the
consignee as “MONEY” rather it was declared as personal
effect to avoid
interrogation and also the inability of the diplomat to pay
for the United
States Non Inspection Charges which is $3,700USD. On my
assumption the
consignment is still left in our Storage House here at the
Harrisburg
International Airport Pennsylvania till date. The details of
the consignment
including your name, your email address and the official
documents from the
United Nations office in Geneva are tagged on the Trunk box.

However, to enable me confirm if you are the actual
recipient of this
Consignment as the assistant director of the Inspection
Unit, I will advise you
Provide your current Phone Number and Full Address, to
enable me cross check if
it corresponds with the address on the official documents
including the name of
Nearest Airport around your city.
Please note that this consignment is supposed to have been
returned to the
United States Treasury Department as unclaimed delivery due
to the delays in
Concluding the clearance processes so as a result of this, I
will not be able to

receive your details on my official email account. So in
order words to enable
me cross check your details, I will advise you send the
required details to my
private email address for quick processing and response.
Once I confirm you as
the actual recipient of the trunk box, I can get everything
concluded within
48hours upon your acceptance and proceed to your address for
delivery.

Lastly, be informed that the reason I have taken it upon
myself to contact you
personally about this abandoned consignment is because I
want us to transact
this business and share the money 70% for you and 30% for me
since the
consignment has not yet been returned to the United States
Treasury Department
after being abandoned by the diplomat so immediately the
confirmation is made, I

Will go ahead and pay for the United States Non Inspection
Fee of $3,700 dollars
And arrange for the box to be delivered to your doorstep Or
I can bring it by
Myself to avoid any more trouble but you have to assure me
of my 30% share.
I wait to hear from you urgently if you are still alive and
I will appreciate if
We can keep this deal confidential. Please get back to me
via my private Email:
(reet.siilva@yahoo.com) for further directives: You can not
call me on my
Telephone number for it will expose me more.


Thank you.

Mr. Ree Siilva
Assistance Inspection Director
Harrisburg International Airport
One Terminal Drive, Middle town,
PA 17057, Pennsylvania USA


If you get this message do not reply! Put it in your trash box

Never send your personal details to anybody on the Internet!




@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


                                        
                This is a SCAM! DO NOT RESPOND!



@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


                      SCAM/SPAM
                   Advance Fee Fraud
    with the name of Central Bank of Nigeria 
        
                  Anna M. K. Kenneth



ADMIN:
The same email address was used in this scam below:

Advance Fee Fraud: Johnson K. U. Bello
                          
http://scampolice28.blogspot.com

Message:
From: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA DEPT FINANCIAL SURVEILLANCE <deptfinancialsurveillancec2@gmail.com>
To:
Date: Tuesday, January 28, 2014  


Attn: SIR,


We have good news this morning from office the presidency that you will receive your contract fund from FIRST UNITED BANK CENTER of UNITED STATES, so only thing you will do now to send your banking details and your phone number.


So try to make sure that you send your details to enable me forward it to FIRST UNITED BANK CENTER your fund will be transfer into your account.   


Full Name:
Your Address:
Your State:
Your Direct Mobile Phone:
Your Office/ Home Phone:
Your Bank Name:
Bank Account No:
Account Holder:
Your Bank Swift Code Id any:
Your Occupation:
Your Next Of Kin Names:
Your age:


Best Regards,


Mrs. Anna M. K. Kenneth
Director of Credit Control and Monitoring Unit
Central Bank of Nigeria


If you get this message do not reply! Put it in your trash box

Never send your personal details to anybody on the Internet!

The ability to track where  all your emails  go to is essential if you are to remain safe from scammers.  This program below tells you where and when your email was opened.    We don’t promote  what we don’t believe in and this is the best.  We strongly recommend you do this.  Click the link below to get a FREE trial.  (We like "FREE")
http://www.readnotify.com/plugin.asp?from=3hfdy1ohk3bo1
Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.  You must acknowledge the source of your material with a reference to this blog.  Thank you for acknowledging the hard work of Scampolice Group in obtaining verified data.

Visit us again HERE 


 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment